A new mini article about getting the password to excel, word, zip and rar
On the website in the article published instructions on obtaining a password hash from the encrypted Microsoft Office Excel Office documents. Possibilities of other components for zip and rar archives.
Weak password? Create a fast and a new password
Added to the site password generator online.
You can quickly and efficiently create complex, or whatever password accidentally.
Do not forget that by passwords are not stored on the site, please do not forget the previously created passwords!
Review of the MD5 algorithm
Encrypt and decrypt the MD5 hash code
Sometimes it happens that you do not remember the code to the front door, and standing there, waiting for that one memory is better than yours. They say the best memory of the scientists. They still remembering the days when they were for new knowledge burned with a hot iron heel. So they came up with such a terrible thing as MD5 decryption. And the most interesting before they managed it and even encrypt!
MD5 what is it?
MD5 is one of hash algorithms 128-bit basis. By hashing the input conversion understood by a particular algorithm to a bit string of a certain length. At the same time resulting in the result of the calculation is represented in hexadecimal. It’s called a hash, or hash sum hash code.
Hashing process is widely used in programming and web industry. Basically, to create unique values in an associative array identifiers.
Scope of hashes:
- Storing passwords in the databases of security data
- In the framework of modern cryptography to create a line of unique keys
- Creation of electronic signatures
- Verification of authenticity and integrity of the computer file system elements
What is the password encryption algorithm in the CMS or OS Windows?
There were two small article:
- About the password hashing algorithms in the CMS system (engine) such as Wordpres, Joomla, phpbb, vBulletin, osCommerce, DataLife Engine, IPB, and others.
- About the password hashing algorithms on different operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS and other
For password encryption method also included an example of a hash.